Mindfulness is a skill that can help you be more, enjoy more and get more done with less stress.
NEW! – LEARN ABOUT ‘HAVENING’ CLICK HERE
IF YOU WANT TO FIND A LOCAL CLASS CLICK HERE
John Nolan and Joy Taylor are independent Sheffield-based mindfulness teachers. They combine mindfulness with other mind-management and holistic health improvement technologies to help people get out of their mental ruts and into the flow of living a more pleasurable and meaningful life.
We can all sometimes get stuck in a ‘mode’ we can’t get out of
When difficult stuff happens out of the blue, we’re rarely mentally equipped to deal with it. If we don’t get the right help we can end up ill, depressed, chronically tired, chronically angry, or just, well, mentally discombobulated.
Consciously and logically you may think that you “should” be able to deal with things and get past it, but for some reason you can’t seem to get enough traction to move forward.
So where do you start looking to get the right kind of help?
We help independent minded people get past traumas, difficulties and awkward situations so they’re free to enjoy more of their life now and into the future.
We can teach you how to get enough space in your head so you’re able to work out what’s what, rather than you being pulled and pushed by random thoughts and feelings.
Do any of these sound like you?
- Are you finding it difficult to get on with your business because your mind’s avoiding focussing on what has to be done?
- Does it sometimes seem as if you’re running in a hamster wheel inside your own head?
- Do you sometimes feel as if your mind is holding you hostage from your life?
- Do you sometimes get overwhelmed with worries or regrets?
- Do you find yourself to be absent minded – with your head ‘off somewhere else’ rather than where you actually are, or need to be?
- Are you finding it more difficult to engage and connect with people?
- Does it seem as if things and people around you are becoming overwhelmingly annoying?
- Does your life seem unsatisfactory – lacking in meaning or value?
- Do you find you’re losing your sense of self in all your ‘busyness’?
- Are you getting fed up and bored with feeling out of sorts?
If so, we might just be the people to help you…
From our 40 years combined experience we understand how minds work; how they can work against us; how they can be understood and worked with to give you a better life experience.
We want to share this knowledge so you can better understand your own difficult situations and constructively get beyond them.
We provide private mindfulness classes, bespoke therapeutic coaching and group mindfulness courses in Sheffield.
If you’d like us to help you contact us, or give us a call on 0114 299 88 88.