I hope by now you realise that there could be a very different future for you than the one you might have been facing when held back by anxiety.
Only you can judge whether these mindfulness approaches are going to be relevant to you in your life. If you think they could also help you, how could you move forward?
I have prepared an online and absolutely free course called Calming an Anxious Mind. It’s 2 hours of short video and audio clips going into much of the science of anxiety and how mindfulness is part of the solution for many people. You will understand many of the common aggravators of anxiety, like stress, and what you can do about them. At the end of the 2 hours of material, you should have greater clarity about what you are likely to need to help you to live the life you want.
If you want to go further and feel that working with me could be helpful then please, get in contact. Currently, I only work with adults. Follow the link below and fill out the form. If it looks like I can help you I will arrange a free Skype or telephone conversation with you. https://mindfulnessmavericks.co.uk/talk-with-us
This conversation typically takes 50 minutes after which:
- You will get a lot clearer about the life you want.
- You’ll understand the main ‘building blocks’ you need to put in place to have this life.
- You’ll be clear about the number one thing that’s stopping you moving forward.
- You’ll have clear action points that you need to work on to start making the changes.
- Finally, you’ll know your next steps to get yourself ‘unstuck’ from anxiety and into living a richer, more rewarding life.
Even if you never work with me, this free call could be the start of a positive change for the rest of your life.
« How Do You Develop Your