|This course is now SOLD OUT. You can check our “List of courses” to know our available courses OR you can sign-up on our Newsletter to get updates on our upcoming courses.|
This 3-hour beginners workshop gives you a great opportunity to learn about and experience mindfulness in a small group with two experienced teachers. It’s suitable for people who’ve heard good things about mindfulness and are curious to learn more.
Date: Saturday 19th March 2-5pm. Price: £39
Mindfulness is becoming very popular and is being used all over the place right now because of how valuable it is. It’s starting to be taught in schools, hospitals and in many other places where human beings often struggle to thrive without stress and difficulties.
The concept of mindfulness might be intriguing but it’s rarely obvious what it is, or what you might get from learning it. Reading more about mindfulness often doesn’t help either because it’s something that that you actually have to do and experience for yourself, for you to begin to know the benefits. Mindfulness is a valuable skill and like any other skill it can be learned and developed by practice.
Mindfulness Mavericks John Nolan and Joy Taylor have designed this 3-hour introductory workshop for you to experience and learn more about mindfulness with other curious people in small friendly groups.
In this interesting class you’ll be able to:
- Find out what mindfulness is and isn’t (clue – it’s not all about just clearing your mind and being in the moment)
- Discover some scientifically validated benefits of practicing mindfulness
- Understand a little more about how your mind works and how you can learn to work with it rather than battle against it
- Understand how mindfulness can make your life easier and happier with fewer unnecessary struggles
- Take away three simple mindfulness exercises that you can use in your life for the rest of your life
“The workshop was relaxed and the number of participants was good – in a larger group I would have been less confident to share my thoughts. The 3 exercises presented were also really accessible and practical. It also clearly presented what mindfulness is and isn’t.”
Places are limited so book now to ensure that you get yours in time. Why not invite a friend to come along too?